Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Blessing

As I lay here tonight snuggled up with the love of my life and listening to some strange TV show, I try to close my eyes. Exhausted, I lay here... and yes and it is only 9 pm. But, my mind can not help but race. Race about thoughts of my past, about my future, about the day. What could I have done different? What could I have changed?

Then it hit me. I wouldn't change a damn thing. Because I am blessed. And my biggest blessing comes in the form of this amazing woman (pictured below... in my current situation). She came into my life in 2014, and little did I know a year later she would change it forever.

We have gone through many struggles, we have shared tons of joys. But together, everything is better.

Thank you Carolyn Marie for being my blessing. For being the one I can hold onto; the one I can trust; the one I can love.

Sleep well my love...




No comments:

Post a Comment